Grass bobbins

I don’t know what this stuff is called but I’m going with ‘grass bobbins’ as it’s probably somewhat right, or at least shares letters with the correct term. It looks nice anyway.

grass bobbins

2 thoughts on “Grass bobbins

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s